Monday, September 6, 2010

Family Fun!

What a great Sunday! My little family got to play with family near and far. Needless to say, I brought out my camera. You know I couldn't resist! I think the more pictures I take of kiddos, the more I realize that is where my heart is. I just love catching them being kids. So natural, so happy (most of the time). Not a care in the world. Don't you wish you could have just one day to feel that way again!? I ran a couple of different actions on several of the photos just to see what they would look like and then, I had a hard time deciding what to post.

I'd love to know what she's thinking here.










Their playmates for the day!









Isn't she gorgeous?



You know I just couldn't resist a black and white post!


Jackie B

No comments:

Post a Comment